Yes! You can change the shipping address and payment method for any individual subscription in the Subscriptions section of your Account.
Be aware that a subscription will always reference the exact payment method you entered when activating that subscription. Simply updating the default payment method will not automatically update any of your existing subscriptions.
To update the payment or shipping information on one or more of your subscriptions, do the following:
- Visit the Subscriptions section of your Account.
- Click "View" on the subscription you need to update.
- Click "Change payment method" and/or "Change shipping address".
- Enter your new information.
If you have a subscription, you cannot delete your payment method until a new payment method exists.
To quickly update all current subscriptions to a new shipping method:
- Visit the Shipping Address section of your Account.
- Add your new shipping address.
- Check the box to "Update the Shipping Address used for all of my active subscriptions"
To quickly update all current subscriptions to a new payment method:
- Visit the Payment Methods section of your Account.
- Add your new payment method.
- Delete any other payment methods.
- Your new payment method will now be attached to all subscriptions.
Shipping details must be accurate at the time a subscription is processed. Once a process has occurred, retroactively changing the shipping address on the shipment generated from your subscription is not possible.